First Class Travelers LLC. Safety Page
The safety and security of our passengers is our top priority. Our
excellent record of safe operation is a high standard we will always practice and live up to every day. Our
buses operate in full compliance with — and in many cases exceed — all U.S. DOT safety regulations. The
following are just a few examples of what we do to ensure a safe environment for our passengers and crew
members, while maintaining our excellent record of safety:
- All of First Class Travelers LLC Drivers and crew undergo comprehensive regular
safety and emergency training that meets or exceeds all regulatory requirements.
- Our Drivers and crew members undergo specific training to handle emergency situations. Crew roles,
responsibilities and duties are clearly defined and assigned to handle almost any emergency on
- The experience of our Drivers; All new Drivers Must have a minimum of 5 years prior over the road
driving Commercial vehicle experience, with a CLEAN driving record to joining us. Plus pass the
classroom and on the road test First Class Travelers provide.
- All of First Class Travelers buses are designed and operated in compliance with
strict requirements of the law, which ensure that they are able to remain safe under a variety of
- All of our buses are equipped with the most advanced technology, and our Drivers are expertly
trained in its use.
- First Class Travelers undergoes an inspection as mandated by the U.S. DOT, which
verifies safety processes and procedures.
- Our Drivers are also randomly drug tested without any prior notification.